Tuesday 15 December 2009

Names

The Missionaries came over today. To start the 'Ask in Faith' challenge thing with us. We went through a list to try and think of some names. I felt bad because we weren't really coming up with many. I had some written down already which I mentioned but for example, when they asked for childhood friends, although I have loads - my mind went blank! Argh, I hate it when that happens. But I'm excited to start the challenge. Missionary work is one of the best ways I can grow closer to my Father in Heaven and my Saviour Jesus Christ.

Oh, I've got the Christmas package for Elder Roberts sorted! :) In it is:

A 'pass-the-parcel' with a sweet and note with a Scripture reference in each layer, until the middle there is two packs of skittles - his favourite food! Ha, if you can call it food :P

A couple of mini crackers to pull with his companion.

Photos of House Christmas!

A tape - with an extra bit of recording for him to listen to on Christmas Day to just wish him a Happy Christmas basically :)

A card - of course! Its Christmas... duh :P

His '23rd December' letter - since his year mark, I have sent him a letter to be opened on the 23rd of each month, which is out anniversary date ;) - and so I've written about my memories when we first started to get to know each other for his December one :)

Lots of tinsel! To fill the box ;) and make it pretty of course hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment