Saturday 23 January 2010

Change of Plans

OK so no Blackpool Zoo or Tasha this weekend :(

BUT! I'm off to Aubrey's soon because she's having a meal with the Missionaries and I've been invited :) There's gonna be quite a few of us because Elder Hastings is going home this transfer - so on the 25th? Haha. Yes, I know transfer dates because they're the same in Elder Roberts mission!


I had a harder time than usual this week, missing him. I was so happy to get my letter a day early and an amazing letter at that! :D He knows just how to make me smile. But all that mushy stuff can be reserved for my other 'waiting' blog :P hehe.

I am so glad exams are over!!!!! Until May ;) hehe. But no more revision to worry about for a while. It feels so good. I did get my hair cut like I planned - nothing radical, just a bit shorter. But I like it :) After town I got home and pretty much straight away was off to Elliot's for chilli and hanging out! There was loads of us. Twas fun. Then Shelley, Matt and I went to Aubrey's and hung out there for a little bit until we were literally falling asleep on the sofas.


No comments:

Post a Comment