Wednesday 10 February 2010

Personality Type

So I am sat in the library doing a photocopy audit, yes you're right... I am insanely bored. Sooo what better to do with my time than to post an entry on my blog eh? Haha. And of course do pointless personality quizzes on the internet! Now for my results! Hold on to your seats, are you holding them? Good, I will continue.

I am a pair of flat shoes. I have many friends because I am modest and cool ;) I also love people.


My super power would be strength and speed. Woo! Go me :)


I would survive a horror movie - always great to know!


Alex Pettyfer is the 'young hot male' for me *sigh*

I am Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom.


    My Disney Princess personality is Belle from Beauty & the Beast.


    I am Hermione Granger! I'm very clever and an amazing friend ;)


    My mind is motivated by kindness so says the inkblot test!

I am Esme because I am pretty, loving and motherly.

If you would like to follow the same route to self discovery as I did this afternoon, the site is: http://www.allthetests.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment